My friend stepped on a snake!! ... ahhh!! :O

Hey guyys,
LOLS, it was a snake lolly. but still is a snake. well anyway the story started like this....(sounds like a start of a fairy tale hehe)
it was my friend's b-day last friday and the group decided to celebrate her bday during lunch. so we ate the snake lollies and cake. well my other friend , laura didnt want the colour orange snake so she decided it would be fun to throw the snake at me. so we threw it back and forth until i made it fall on the floor infront of her. after a while she forgot about it and then , as the title of the article says "she stepped on the snake!!" at that moment i burst out laughing...hahaha...while my other friend jaimi tried to help laura get the snake off. this took about four minutes. which left a sticky bit on her shoe...later on in the lunchtime outside, laura somehow got a masive leaf stuck to the sticky leftover that was on the shoe. so it kindof starts again....me laughing...while jaimi - kind person unlike me - helped laura with her leaf... so thats my funny story :). hoped you enjoyed it...though it was funnier then.

xoxo peachy

btw funny stories will be on my blog often.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author