In between the leaves ...

Hey Muffins,

Just so you Know. Though it's not spring yet and still winter, today, Sunday , was an unusually a bright and beautiful day. The sun was shining, the fruit trees in my garden were blossoming, so I went outside to take a few pictures...thinking of becoming one, a photographer I mean. coz its sooo fun. You should try it! just on a sunny day go outside and take pictures... :D

here are mine to share with you.







Climbing vines...



these are the dying leaves on my fig tree...

I like the colours blended into each other...


The following pictures include a framed picture of flowers being poured out of a basket. I got the idea whilst laying in my bed after taking the first collection of pictures. Originally I was looking for an empty frame to take pictures of flowers growing out of the frame... but instead I found this picture in the house which works just as well. The coming pictures are of the frame perched in different places. Hope you like the photos I took! 














Pwetty !!








the vines ressemble water overflowing the garden bed.

Hidden In Between the Leaves ...



in the lemon tree ..



supposed to look like a burrow, cave, sleeping spot to hibernate...

xoxo peachy :D

hehe took pictures till the camera ran out of batteries... :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author