its close to my birthday.....

outfit no. 1





was at gran's house and was trying on my uncle's awesome nikes and since its my bday i might ask him to get me a pair :D so excited!!
new cardi - lacoste - $50 whereever my gran got it from. baggy and <3 them. also very warm for winter.

outfit no. 2 based on neutrals and prints.

the patterns


ey (you know - hey) Lovelies,

this is just a wishlist of what and where i want to go for my birthday. mostly clothes, accesories and other little things. this year i'm just goin to have a simple birthday at the cinemas and maybe go scavenger hunting around the shops. hoping the smurfs movie is great and i'm looking forward to that time. i was thinkin of going into the city and chosing my present that my aunty will buy...hopefully something pretty and stylish for the colder months (Jun - Oct).  uploading pics soon....but if not its probs coz i've got loads of hw.

xoxo peachy XD (excited) :O (that my bdays so close - coz since my last bday i had to wait a year for this one *giggles*)

ps. would love an opinion on which of the outfits above look good for wearing on my bday- you can tell me at skool :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author