letters make words, words make sentences, sentences flow ...

hey laydees,

i decided to do a change from the usual and post a post full of the poems that i have written.
here they are... hope you like them !


Stray
Lost
Wondering
Worried
Lonely
Abandoned.



"i wish ..."
I wish I was born smart.
I wish I didn’t have to go to school.
I wish everything was easy.
I wish no one was strict.
I wish all people were calm and relaxed.
I wish worries weren’t invented.
I wish life passed by like a breeze.

Don't you ?



Fizz

Clear, bubbles
Pop, burst, bang
It is very refreshing.
Drinks.

these drinks taste really good !! try them.
capi - from officeworks, next one from cafes, 9 degrees - IGA

In the bright forest
Flowers waltz as winds whisper
Trees wave as sun smiles.

beau-ti-ful !!


thats all for now,
xoxo peachy :P




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author